Thursday, June 9, 2011

London Lady!


Deciding to start the summer off right, I was fortunate enough to join a study abroad program to London! I pulled out all the stops and all my fabulous clothes for this trip, from tunics to maxi dresses –leggings to jumpers – bold prints to basic blacks… I went all out! Whether waiting on the tube or hopping from the Tate Modern to St. Pauls Cathedral, I loved every minute of London.  I am a city girl at heart, and this city definitely won me over!
Love your Chic World Traveler! 

Head to Toe: FreePeople hat, VS Sweater, H&M Shorts and Nine West Boots


The London Bridge




Night Out in Camden


The Victoria and Albert Museum
Head to Toe: H&M Blouse and Pants, Urban Outfitter Flats


Head to Toe: FreePeople Maxi Dress, H&M Blazer


Head to Toe: H&M Rain Jacket and Cargos, Nine West Boots


Big Ben


Ballet in Trafalgar Square
Head to Toe: Borris and Natasha Tunic and H&M Flats



 photo sig_zps09604bee.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes