Sunday, August 28, 2011

As much as I love setting trends, I love following them too...



So my morning routine includes waking up around 7:30am and checking my email on my iphone ... after deleting about five monotonous emails from Bath & Body Works I was delighted to see an update from one of my favorite fashion sites whowhatwear.com.  The latest trend report (see above) read: POLKA DOTS...  needless to say I was thrilled!  I am a big fan of the print and love mixing it into my wardrobe. It is so classic yet playful.  If you are inspired, try finding the print in pieces like a top or a romper and then layering it with a neutral or even a colored solid.  A safe and stylish route to go is pairing the black and white print with red shoes, accessories, or even some red lips.


Got to love the pretty polka dot trend! 
Enjoy!
 photo sig_zps09604bee.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes