Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blue Chair Project!

DJuggling school, work and an upcoming MOVE... I thought I would add a few projects into the mix...first up...refurbishing kitchen chairs!!! YAY! So I am pretty sloppy and quick when I paint, but for these chairs I wanted a shabby-chic look.  I used Behr paint with a medium base - I took a swatch of my favorite fabric to my local hardware store and had a custom color made. Buying a sample size to test the color, I was actually able to paint the entire set of four chairs with the 8oz jar. Needless to say I will definitely be buying the sample size paints for small projects from now on! 

Happy Painting! 
P.S. - If you like the pillow... I will be posting my “top-secret” pillow DIY project soon! 


 photo sig_zps09604bee.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes