Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sassy Snake Shoes

To the girl in SoHo wearing the AMAZING snake ankle wrap shoes:
 I may have played it cool, but I was extremely JEALOUS of you...



You have no idea how obsessed I have been over these snake shoes; I have never seen anything like them!  After a bit of research, I found out that one of my favorite designers, Marc Jacobs, came out with a couple of pairs that look similar to SoHo girl’s in his Spring/Summer 2011 Collection.  I also found a much flatter and more affordable pair too...
These fabulous shoes make snakes look a little less frightening!
ENJOY!
xoxo


 Marc Jacobs - Were Available on Net-A-Porter.com for $337.50 (sold out)


          Marc Jacobs - Available on LUISAVIAROMA.com for $439.00


        Cocobelle - Available on Amazon.com & Endless.com for $99.00
 photo sig_zps09604bee.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes