Sunday, November 6, 2011

Metrolina...


The Metrolina Expo was this weekend... note the “...” it is very important.


If you talked to me early this week I was sooooo excited about finding fun, inexpensive furniture to put in my new place HOWEVER all I came out with was two frames and some tea cups!  I totally jinxed myself.  I have had such good luck for the past two years...I mean GAH I found my kitchen table and my vanity last year and the year before that I got my sofa (which is sitting in front of me uncovered...I should probably get on that.)  Of course I still had fun and got some great ideas; I love everything about the Expo - the atmosphere, the smells, the haggling, and the crazy characters.

...Knock on wood that I find some bigger stuff next time! 

My Momma Mia


My Purchases...


 photo sig_zps09604bee.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes