Sunday, December 4, 2011

I’m dreaming of a PINK Christmas!

Here is a peek at my borrowed PINK Christmas tree... 



This season I am sticking with a gold and silver color scheme with a pop of some unconventional colors such as pink and turquoise.  It’s girly and fun...and I am kinda in love with it!  Gathering all things silver and gold, I stumbled upon some of my grandmother's vintage brooches/ earrings and decided to use them as ornaments.  Another fun DIY ornament project is using pine cones - all you need is a hot glue gun, ribbon or string and you have a cute natural addition to your tree.  If you want to get extra fancy with it you can also spray paint or sprinkle glitter on the pine cones. 
More holiday pictures and DIY ideas to come...
xoxo!




P.S. Thanks goes to the best neighbor ever for letting me borrow the tree and steal the pine cone orament idea!

 photo sig_zps09604bee.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes