Monday, January 9, 2012

the perfect accessory

The weather here has been a mess (one day it is rainy and cold and the next it is gorgeous and sunny), so my outfit and wardrobe planning has been a mess too. Catching one of the "gorgeous" days, I headed to the lake for some fun in the sun. Let me first say, I firmly believe in layering. Weather and weather forecasters are unreliable (sorry Larry Sprinkle), and especially when it comes to winter weather. Choosing a billowy and colorful blouse, I layered it with a structured vest. However the most exiting part of this outfit for me was the earrings! One of my best friends brought them back from India for me - they are chunky and heavy but insanely fabulous. She brought me some other goodies... so be on the lookout for my next post! 
xoxo.

    









Francesca's Blouse, H&M Vest and Target Sunglasses

 photo sig_zps09604bee.jpg

1 comment:

  1. we have just discovered your blog. if you like our blog please follow us
    http://abfab-magazine.blogspot.com/
    And you can see our magazine here: www.absolutelyfabulous.ro
    Hope you like it!
    kissses,
    D&A

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes