Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Seriously?!?

Image Via Pink Wallpaper

Most people know I am a MAJOR morning person...
I can get 10 things done before 9:00am!
HOWEVER this morning has been a disaster... until NOW.
I went to Starbucks this morning to get a juice, a bite to eat(I don't drink coffee)... & use their wireless! 
Well everything was down - credit card machine & wireless. First FAIL! 

So then I was like, well, let me go to the bank. It opens at 9:00am...I pull up 5 minutes till and they won't even come to the window! The teller just holds up his five fingers(as to tell me, I need to wait five minutes)..wanted to flip him my middle finger but instead I just drove off! 

Long story short...I am at another Starbucks writing this post next too a super cute guy! Guess I know which Starbucks to come too from now on! lol.
 photo sig_zps09604bee.jpg

1 comment:

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes