Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Closet Control


Welcome to my closet!
It happens to be one of my favorite parts of my apartment & also the most neglected. 
When you are constantly wearing, then washing/drying & folding... things get a little out of control.
So, here are a few solutions that keep my closet controllable. 

Color code everything; it will help you when your planning your outfits & also when your in a rush to get out the door.  I also try to keep all hangers facing the same way, so I can fit more in the closet. 

 Love me a good basket & bin!  I keep baskets on the top shelf of my closet with belts, hats, & flats.  Then all things that fold or "toss" well {ie. undies, socks, tanks & tees) I keep in retractable bins.  Another thing that I fold in a bin is jeans & printed pants - I am constantly wearing them so I like to keep them in a prime location. 


Can't forget the shoes! The best spot I have for them is either on a empty shelf or the floor of the closet.  I also keep these color coded & organized by style {ie. wedge, heel, boots}.


There you have it! A semi-controlled closet... at least for now. lol!

 photo sig_zps09604bee.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes